These terms and conditions tell you what you can expect from us, and represent the basis of each transaction entered in to, via this website. By placing an order with us, you indicate your acceptance of these terms, and your agreement to conduct the transaction in accordance with their conditions.|
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. We want you to enjoy your shopping experience with us.
Occasionally, there may be factors that prevent us from delivering our service within the stated timescales.
All our transactions are covered by the UK Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
1. Delivery. If you elect to receive your software via electronic download, under normal conditions, you should receive your product details via e-mail within 1 working day. Please ensure you deactivate any spam filters priory to ordering, to ensure you are able to receive this document without problem.
Our hours of business are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 18:00,
(except where any of these days are subject to a UK Bank Holiday). Orders received outside of these times will be processed as soon as possible, on our next working day.
2. Prices and Tax. The
advertised price for goods, stated within the offers of this website, are
inclusive of VAT at the UK rate of 20%. There are no other charges
to add, these prices are fully inclusive. You will be supplied with an invoice, illustrating the breakdown of the costs for this purpose. Goods are released only on receipt of your cleared funds, representing payment in full.
3. Cancellation and Returns.
We offer a 30 day return policy on
our software packages.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so if you do have any problems or concerns, please contact us immediately. Our team will do their best to assist you, and help to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
4. Complaints. We hope you will be happy with your software and our service. If you are not, please write to us at: 37 Langmore Court, Hanover Way, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6 8BZ.
5. Website Security. All "Instant Payment Links" provided within our site link directly to the secure checkouts of our card payment processing companies. This gives you peace of mind when ordering goods from
our site, and can be sure your details are totally safe. When you are ready to pay, you will be taken to our processor's website. They process your payment card details. We do not see, or have access to this information. All payment sites use encryption which is the highest level of security,
presently available on any e-commerce site.
6. Your privacy. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We are
a registered Controller of Data, as required by the Data Protection Act. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act
1998), and WILL NOT disclose such information to anyone outside the business concern.
This extends to the email address of our customer base.
The email addresses of our
clients, are used only in connection with the transaction for which they are
supplied. Under no circumstances do we use, or do we allow them to be
used outside of this scope.
We collect your address and purchase information when you order, so that we may process your transaction and provide you with the best possible service. We do not have
access to your credit card details. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information we hold about you, by applying in writing to us at: Internet-trader.co.uk™, 37 Langmore Court, Hanover Way, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6 8BZ. United
The personal information which we hold, will be held securely
and in accordance with UK law.
7. Consumer Rights. None of the above Terms and Conditions affect your statutory consumer rights.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us against any claims,
losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising
out of your use of this site, and/or the software we supply.
9. Jurisdiction. The Contract will be governed by English Law and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Business information.
- This website is a web
based, product focused, marketing initiative, and forms an integral part
is the legal UK Trading Name of Mr Paul Douglas Child, Proprietor of
is an Authorised Reseller of AVG Security Software Products by AVG
Technologies CZ, s.r.o.
is an Authorised Reseller of Malwarebytes Security Software Products.
- Offices at: 37
Langmore Court, Hanover Way, Bexleyheath, Kent DA6 8BZ
- VAT number GB 867 3777
- Registered Data
Controller No. Z8940635
Software License Agreements.